Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let My Dreams Come True

Let me perceive my world with proud,
Let me fly in the sky of peace.
Without anyone stopping me, let me flow in the soundless stream,
Don’t I have the right to see a battle less dream?


Let me sleep for a hundred of years,
At least I will have the best calm in the world.
Let me see a genuine world,
Where people truly are the children of God,


Let me see people shaking their hands with a dove beside.
Not even a rapier should come aside.
Let me see people hugging each other,
People enjoying life with glad tears.


Let me see people helping each other without caring for castes.
Let me see a dictionary without the word ‘crime’
Let me see all the weapons shattered
Let my dreams come to life.

A GOODWILL POEM
By Pratiksha Joshi.

5 comments: