Monday, December 6, 2010

Tree Tears

I was swinging on my new swing tied to hurby.
Swing moved from left to right.
But hurby never cried for the load on his branch.
He just smiled and said to me
I will give all the happiness to u in your life.
And always be with u to give u shade and fruits
But please never be rude
Although m a self-caring tree but never stop watering me
and caring for me
I will be there with u anytime u need.
I thus left hurby with a big hug,
when I saw a man with an axe in my yard, but forgot this in an hour
The next day what I saw was just a broken swing and no hurby there but a pile of fruits and twigs.
I cried and cried
Then recollected what all the matter was
Hurby has bid a goodbye to me with the pile of fruits that lay.
I missed him a lot but just then I thought why to cry instead of growing a new tree.
Thus a new hurby was born whom I loved as earlier one and now called him as barn.
Grow trees if one lost and make everyone happy-
-The tree, the earth as well as yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment