Sunday, October 2, 2011

Terrorist vs Citizens

Terrorist:  You can speak to me
Until I can bother you anymore
My voice is not so soft
Listen to my chore
It is calling you
Your blood will quench my thirst
My weapons are ready
They’ll burn your body until your veins burst
The world’s best happiness to me
Is a pile of corpse unexpected
After a blast I’ll run to my safety
I guess I’m already suspected

Citizens: Speaking to you has never been easy
To listen to you we tried a lot
‘Soft’ is even in your dictionary, we never thought
You don’t require weapons
Your thoughts are enough to act as toxic
We need to be protected
But the only thing that protect us are walls made up of bricks
We don’t bother what is on your happy list
You kill our dear ones mercilessly
Thousands of eyes are present when you commit a crime
All the eyes shut, heart beats stop and suspects are never caught on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment